Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, entirely trustworthy, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, Creator of all and eternally existent in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (God manifest in the flesh.) He is made known in His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work on our behalf, His present rule as Head of the Church, and His personal return in power and glory.
- Due to sin, man has fallen and is separated from God. Only by faith in the shed blood of Jesus and our willingness to follow Him can any person be forgiven and restored into the presence of God.
- In the deity and personality of the God Head, the believer is enabled to live a godly life and to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The spiritual unity of all true believers is joined in the Church, the Body of Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved will be glorified and reign with Jesus Christ and those who are lost will suffer eternal damnation.